County Public Library
Public libraries may now provide curb-side pick-up of books and other library materials.
The changes in this order go into effect on April 24, 2020. The order will remain in effect until 8 a.m. on May 26, 2020.
Request Items for pickup:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- request your books online at vcat.wvls.org
- or call us at 715-447-5486, if no answer, Please leave a message and we will get your items ready for your pickup.
How does pickup work?
- call to let us know when you’re ready for pickup
- we will bring your items to your vehicle
Pick up hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11-12 & 3-4
- adjusted as needed
- or you can make an appointment to pick up items
Western Taylor County Public Library
380 E Main St
Gilman, WI 54433
Mon: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tues, Wed: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Thurs: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM